Yes, Sign Me Up For A Free Customized IT Optimization Plan And
Systems Security And Performance Assessment
There’s no charge for this, and it only requires a 30-60 minute meeting with me and one of my top IT consultants. After doing this type of thing for 15+ years, we’ve truly perfected a process for helping companies like yours to get their IT systems working the way they are supposed to.
After conducting this Free Assessment, we’ll be able to answer your top questions, such as:
- Are your IT systems truly secured from hackers, viruses and rogue employees?
- Are your backups configured properly to ensure that you could be back up and running again fast in a disaster?
- Are you unknowingly exposing your company to expensive fines and litigation under new California data breach laws?
- Could you utilize cheaper and more efficient cloud computing technologies to lower IT costs and make it easier to work remotely?
- Are your systems optimized for maximum speed and performance? (I can tell you, 99% of the computer networks we review are NOT.)
Once we have a clear picture on the state, health and performance of your current IT systems, we’ll then deliver a customized IT Optimization plan that will show you how to eliminate every single nagging problem, enable you to work faster and easier and lower IT costs wherever possible.
At The End Of This Assessment,
One Of Three Things Will Happen:
You love the plan and decide to implement it on your own. If this is the case, we’ll wish you the best of luck and ask that you keep in touch with us to let us know how you’re doing.
You love the plan and ask to become our client so we can personally help you implement it ASAP. If that’s the case, we’ll knock it out of the park … and that’s a promise.
In the unlikely and unprecedented event that you feel like you wasted your time, and that we don’t find a way to dramatically improve your situation, we will send you a check for $100 immediately. No questions asked. Your time is your most valuable asset, and I respect that. To date, we’ve NEVER had anyone say that we’ve wasted their time, so I feel completely comfortable making this guarantee to you.
Think about this…
The “worst” that can happen is you get $100 for “wasting” an hour having an independent third party validate and review the security, speed and health of your computer network.
The best that can happen is we work together to finally take all IT complaints off your plate.